Also named Red Gold due to its unique properties.
Saffron is also used as a greed in Food,
Ice Cream, Confectionary and Beauty and Pharmacy industries due to the
thick paint it has.
Saffron most important properties are Antidepressants, Analgesic, Disinfectant,
Carminative, Anti-tumor, Heart booster, Cholesterol and Blood Pressure reducer.
The most famous kind of Saffron is produced in Khorasan and Ghaenat in Iran.
Saffron Product Gallery
- Negin Sargol Saffron: Negin belongs to a new variety of saffron that is longer and thicker than common saffron.
- Sargol Saffron (All red saffron): This kind of saffron is pure and contains the stigma without the style. 105 kg of saffron flowers produces 1kg of sargol saffron.
- Pushal Negin Saffron: Pushal Sargol is a hybrid that produces saffron which is longer and thicker than common saffron.
- Pushal Saffron (Mancha saffron): This kind of saffron contains the stigmas with a 3-5mm style. 101kg of saffron flowers produces 1kg of pushal saffron.
- Daste Saffron (Bunches Saffron): This kind of saffron contains the stigma with the whole style.
- Style Saffron: This kind of saffron only contains the style without the stigma.